Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ooops, boldness in the house

As Beyonce says to Lady Gaga in Telephone: you've been a bad girl, a very very bad girl. I haven't done any cooking this week. Today Mr. Chops and I went out for lunch to a cafe local to work. They had a BLT special with their home fries. I've never seen home fries like them anywhere. I must have had 6 potatoes worth of large fries on my plate. They're more like potato wedges really. The BLT was made with a soft bap rather than toast and it was delicious. At €6.95 each, it was really good value.

Who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll be back to my proper ways.

Of course, I'm watching Masterchef at the moment and we're in the finals week. I've a spot soft for Tim, the so-called children's doctor (what's wrong with paediatrician, or are things that dumbed down?) and I'm rooting for him to win. Though I think it may be Dhruv that is the eventual winner he seems to be doing the most impressing of judges and guest judges. Alex may be a little too experimental and outthere. Duck hearts on toast anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment