Saturday, March 27, 2010

A New Start

Well it's been a while since I updated this blog but life took over and laziness became an issue after Christmas. So the realization finally hit me that I had to do something about my weight or more correctly my excess weight. Weightwatchers was a success for me before so I decided to give it a go again. I joined up at the end of January and now 7 weeks later I've lost 11.5lbs. So far so looking forward to going downwards. Needless to say, this endeavour at weight loss has led me to try and find alternatives to the fatty, gorgeous food I've been used to without losing any of the flavour. Soup has been a saviour and is a major tip when it comes to losing weight. It's filling and satisfying and that full feeling lasts a lot longer when you need it. So now my little blogeen has to be become a diary of my journey towards my final goal of approximately 9.5 stone. So that means I've another 45.5lbs to lose. You work out the stones, because I still don't want to say it out loud - its going to take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment