Monday, September 21, 2009

LUNCH TODAY

Monday has been a lazy day. I stayed up very very late watching the Emmys with a bottle of Rosé for company, therefore, a very late rise and a late lunch. I decided to take the lazy way out and just quickly fry up some Halloumi cheese sprinkled with chilli flakes. I toasted a large pitta bread from the freezer, cut up a plum tomato and a scallion and put the fried cheese on top. I gave it a couple of grinds of black pepper and I have to say as hangover cures go it was pretty good. Now if I could get Doggie Chops to stop barking at the neighbours dog it would be even better for my recovery. It doesn't look very appetising in the picture but appearances can be deceiving! Here's the pic:

1 comment:

  1. I love halloumi too and you're right the pic isn't great!!

    ReplyDelete